341. If the Inspector, wishes to take a copy of any register maintained under this Act, believing it of evidence or information against any offence that he thinks has been created by the employer, can he take/seize such a copy or a part of the register?
342. Who is authorized to appoint an Authority to hear and decide on the claims arising under this Act, mentioned under the appropriate section?
a. Factory Inspector
b. Police Inspector
c. Appropriate Government
343. Can a Commissioner for Workmen's Compensation be appointed as an Authority to hear and decide on the claims?
344. Any officer of the Central Government exercising functions as a Labour Commissioner for any region can be appointed as an Authority to hear and decide on the claims.
345. Any officer of the State Government not below the rank of a Labour Commissioner can be appointed as an Authority to hear and decide on the claims.
346. Any officer with an experience as a presiding judge of a Civil court can be appointed as an Authority to hear and decide on the claims.
347. The application for claims under this act should be presented within how many months of the Minimum Wages being payable?
a. 2 months
b. 4 months
c. 6 months
d. 12 months
348. Which section of the Act provides for "Claims"?
a. Section 19
b. Section 20
c. Section 21
d. Section 22
349. In case of claims where actual amount paid to the employee is less than the minimum wages, the total amount then payable, alongwith penalty should not exceed ____ times the amount of excess amount.
350. If any applicant files a false application against an employer, the authority may penalize the applicant with a fine not exceeding ______ payable to the employer.
a. Rs. 10
b. Rs. 50
c. Rs. 100
d. Rs. 500
Answers to Labour Laws Questions 35 : 341 A, 342 C, 343 A, 344 A, 345 A, 346 A, 347 C, 348 B, 349 D, 350 B.