51. Section 2(n) of the Factories Act, 1948 defines …….
52. The Power or exempt, any factory, during public emergency is given in which section of the Factories Act, 1948?
A. Section 5
B. Section 6
C. Section 4
D. Section 3
53. An occupier, before using any premises as a factory, should send a written notice to the Chief Inspector at least ….. days in advance.
54. If a new manager is appointed and takes charge on a given day, the Occupier must send a written notice to the Inspector within ….. days.
55. If a Manager is not appointed for a factory then the Occupier of the factory will be considered as the Manager of the factory as per the Factories Act, 1948.
56. General duties of the Occupier are mentioned in which section of the act?
A. Section 7-D
B. Section 7-C
C. Section 7-B
D. Section 7-A
57. The term “Inspectors” is discussed in which section of the Factories Act, 1948?
A. Section 7
B. Section 8
C. Section 9
D. Section 10
58. The State Government cannot appoint Joint Chief Inspectors.
59. Powers of Inspectors are discussed in the Section ……….
D. None of these
60. Section 10 of the Factories Act, 1948 speaks about ………….
A. Certifying Surgeons
B. Certifying Doctors
C. Certified Employees
D. Certified Examiners
Answers to Labour Laws Questions 6: 51A, 52A, 53C, 54C, 55A, 56D, 57B, 58B, 59D (section 9), 60A