161. Section 42 of the act is for -
a. Facilities for Drinking Water
b. Facilities for storing and drying clothing
c. Washing facilities
d. None of the above
162. 1 First-aid box to be provided for minimum ____ number of workers ordinarily employed at any one time in a factory.
163. Any responsible person who has some knowledge on first aid treatment can be the in charge person for the first-aid box.
164. Ambulance room to be provided and maintained where more than _____ number of workers are ordinarily employed.
165. The Ambulance room should be readily available at any time, even after the working hours of the factory because emergency can happen any time.
166. Canteen should be provided and maintained in a factory where more than ____ numberof workers are ordinarily employed.
167. Which section of the Factories Act, 1948 specifies the requirement of providing and maintaining Canteen?
a. Section 44
b. Section 45
c. Section 46
d. Section 47
168. Adequate Shelter or rest room and a suitable lunch room should be provided in a factory wherein more than ____ workers are ordinarily employed.
169. Which section specifies the requirement for Shelters, Rest rooms and lunch rooms?
a. Section 46
b. Section 47
c. Section 48
d. Section 49
170. The section for Shelters, Rest rooms and lunch room states that, where a lunch room exists no worker shall eat any food in the work room.
Answers to Labour Laws Questions 17 : 161 C, 162 A, 163 B, 164 B, 165 B, 166 D, 167 C, 168 A, 169 B, 170 A.