81. Appointment of Certifying Surgeons is discussed in ......... of the Act.
a. Section 9 (C)
b. Section 10
c. Section (11)
d. Section (12)
82. Section 11 of The Factories Act, 1948 relates to ........
d. Healthy Person
83. The floor of every work-room should be cleaned at least once every ........ by washing and using disinfectant wherever necessary.
84. Inside Walls or Partitions that are painted or varnished, should be re-painted or re-varnished at least once in a period of ............. .
a. 10 years
b. 5 years
c. 7 months
d. 3 years
85. Inside Walls or Partitions when painted with washable paint should be repainted with at least one coat of such paint at least once in a period of ....... years.
86. Inside Walls or Partitions when painted with washable paint or varnished should be cleaned at least once in a period of ..... .
a. 14 months
b. 18 months
c. 22 months
d. 36 months
87. Inside Walls or Partitions when kept White Washed or Colour Washed, should be White Washed or Colour Washed at least once in a period of ........ .
a. 6 months
b. 14 months
c. 18 months
d. 22 months
88. Doors, Windows, Metallic Frames or Shutters that are kept painted or varnished should be painted or varnished at least once every period of ......... .
a. 1 year
b. 3 years
c. 5 years
d. 6 years
89. It is voluntary under the Act to maintain a register of Painting or White Washing as may be applicable.
90. Section 12 of the act relates to ......
a. Ventilation and Temperature
b. Disposal of waste and effluents
c. Removal of Insects and poisonous animals from premises
d. Planting Trees in the premises
Answers to Labour Laws Questions 9 : 81 B, 82 A, 83 C, 84 B, 85 C, 86 A, 87 B, 88 C, 89 B, 90 B.